Learn what makes a good supplier, and how to find the right suppliers who can deliver on both quality and price in this guide to supplier sourcing.
Water Bottle Trends in 2022: Everything You Need to Know
What features do you really need in a water bottle? Read on to find out how to decide which bottle is best for you and how they can improve your life.
Imagine what it would be like to have something delicious to sip on at any time of day, no matter where you are.
Water bottles have become more and more popular in the consumer market over the last decade. Whether people appreciate the ease of a water bottle in their home office or value the way the thermos keeps their coffee hot as they travel, disposable containers are out and reusable, sturdy, and attractive containers are in. So why are water bottles and other beverage containers such a big thing? Let’s get into the factors consumers are considering as they make choices about water bottles and other vessels. Let’s also consider why retailers may want to build up their stock of these valuable commodities.
What’s the Big Deal with Water Bottles?
First, it’s handy and portable. Who doesn’t want a spill-proof vessel that can go anywhere with them? And you can fill it up with your favourite drinks or that good water you filter at home.
Keeping a water bottle with you is shown to improve hydration and helps you stay refreshed throughout the day. Staying hydrated can even help prevent headaches and migraines and promote clear skin. Drinking plenty of water during the day can also support a healthy metabolism and promote good eating habits.
You can keep your hydration game fresh by filling your water bottle or thermos with herbal teas, juices, and other delicious drinks. Not to forget, options like Diller’s vacuum technology that allows you to keep your tea or coffee hot for 12 hours.
The right container can make staying hydrated not only a pleasant part of your day but something you look forward to.
Choosing the Best Water Bottle for You
When it comes to choosing the best water bottle for you, here’s what you need to consider.
- Durability: How sturdy do you need it to be? What weight are you comfortable carrying around?
- Temperature Control: Keep an eye out for products like Diller’s thermal flask with Diller Temp Technology, innovative vacuum insulation that keeps drinks ice cold for 24 hours or piping hot for 12 hours, longer than many other quality brands.
- Look & Feel: Are you looking for something colourful? Sleek? How does it feel in your hands?
- Ease of Use: How easy is it to open the top and get a sip of whatever delight awaits you inside?
- Material: You can see an array of materials among Diller’s bottles including BPA-free plastic and glass.
- Size: What’s the right fit for your needs?
- Ease of Cleaning: Are you looking for a dishwasher-friendly bottle? If it’s hand wash only, can you get into all the nooks and crevices to make sure it gets clean?
Glass Bottles Are Just Better: Yes or No?
The decision is up to you, but we know that glass water bottles have some pretty attractive qualities for consumers. Here are the reasons folks prefer glass bottles over other materials like some plastic or metal options.
- Glass is reusable. No need to start over every time you’re ready to fill it up.
- Glass reduces contaminants to your beverage and maintains the taste.
- Glass water bottles offer a quality aesthetic that’s appealing in a variety of circumstances.
- Glass is an environmentally friendly and responsible material, and it can be recycled!
Their Popularity Grows: Water Bottles & Consumer Demand
Global and regional statistics show the rising potential to reap profits in the water bottle market in the coming years. According to a Market Watch report, “The global Water Bottle market was valued at USD in 2020 and will reach USD million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of % during 2022-2027.”
Fortune Business Insights notes that the Asia Pacific drinkware market is a significant share of the growing global market and is estimated to continue that share through the decade. Increased tourism will only help these numbers.
Waterbottles.com shares the details about why they expect the drinkware market to continue growing are on the go. The reasons are simple: consumers are on the go; consumers are environmentally conscious; water consumption is growing; and specialty brand beverage consumption is growing. Each of these factors has a global impact, encouraging consumers to look for specialty bottles, thermoses, and containers to keep their favorite beverages handy throughout the day, no matter where they are.
Buy Your Quality Water Bottle Today
You can tell from our selection of Diller water bottles that Trustana offers quality products that make you stand out. Retailers are at an advantage when it comes to selling unique products.
Still not sure what the best water bottle fit is for you? Want to stock the right products for your customers? We can help you find the perfect choice! Reach out to our customer success team today.