Competition in the Food and Beverage industry is high these days, and it is not ideal to solely rely on pricing promotions. Instead, by stocking up on new and unique products, you can get your customers to keep coming to your store for more – This month, we held another round of live tasting, for retailers to better understand these newly launched products’ unique selling points and what makes them stand out, to better help with their sourcing needs.
Our hosts explored some top picks from these new brands, in accordance with rising sourcing trends. They shared recommendations and tips on how retailers can improve sales with these specially curated products.
Products were picked from a wide range of emerging brands like Shudaoxiang, HAPPYFULL, and YiJian. Apart from the tasting, further insights such as unique selling points and differentiating factors from each brand were discussed, to provide retailers with the best information, to stock up on these brands.
- [Shudaoxiang] - Wholesale Spicy Yam Chips
- [Shudaoxiang] - Wholesale Spicy Lotus Root Slices
- [Shudaoxiang] - Wholesale Sichuan Flavored Langya Potato Strips
4. [HAPPYFULL] - Wholesale Perilla Flavored Plum Sheet
5. [HAPPYFULL] - Wholesale Pitted Preserved Brown Sugar Flavored Plum
6. [HAPPYFULL] - Wholesale Sour Prune Drink, Rose flavor
- [Yijian] - Wholesale EaseLife Flavored Alkaline Water, Peach Flavor
- [Yijian] - Wholesale EaseLife Flavored Alkaline Water, Hyuganatsu Flavor
Interested in finding out all of these in greater detail? Sign up now to access the full recording of the Live tasting of these emerging brands from China.
Don’t miss out on this special resource! - We have you covered from start till finish of the live tasting, as though you did not even miss it in the first place.
If you would like to receive future invites to similar events, subscribe to our mailing list below to stay updated!